We are partnering with a Global MNC hiring for a RTR Accountant. As you will need to liaise directly with stakeholders and counterparts based in Japan, intermediate level of proficiency in JAPANESE will be essential to the job.
- Provide support for roles in the area of Record-to Report
- Act as a primary point of contact for selected partners in Japan
- Responsible for compiling financial reports of operational activities for stakeholders in Japan, which will need to be in Japanese
- Participate in process improvement projects
- The role has controlling and reporting responsibilities over all processes in the end-to-end accounting: OTC, ITP, HR activities, and how they are reflected and accounted for in the books.
- Ad hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proficient (written and spoken) in English and Japanese (Min JLPT N3) to communicate with associates & business stakeholders in Singapore and Japan to ensure accuracy of information.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917