We are partnering with a Global MNC hiring for a RTR Accountant. This is a newly created role due to business expansion. The candidate must be proficient in Korean as this role requires the candidate to liaise with Korea-based counterparts.
- Provide support for roles in the area of Record-to Report
- Act as a primary point of contact for selected partners in Korea
- Responsible for compiling financial reports of operational activities for stakeholders in Korea, which will need to be in Korean. Participate in process improvement projects
- The role has controlling and reporting responsibilities over all processes in the end-to-end accounting: OTC, ITP, HR activities, and how they are reflected and accounted for in the books.
- Ad hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Proficiency (written & oral) in Korean (TOPIK II-Level 4) as this role requires the candidate to liaise with Korea-based customers to follow up on credit collection.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the this function is required for this position
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917