- Identify vendors' key operational issues through data
- Develop interesting ways to communicate and train vendors on how to improve performance
- Host offline workshops, online webinars and create interesting online materials
- Measure performance uplift using internal data before vs. after program participation
- Create call scripts for offshore incubation agents
- Diploma with at least 1-year related experience
- Experience in creating marketing materials
- Strong in project management
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good in written and oral communication skills with a pleasant personality
- Location: CBD
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: 6 months contract, convertible to perm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796