- AP; invoices and e-claims processing
- AR; DN issuance, invoices processing, etc
- Banking; receipts and payment processing
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma in related discipline with at least 2 years experience
- SAP experience will be of advantage
- Good in written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Good teamwork behaviour
- Location: International Business Park
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Working Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: 7 months contract
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796