- Accounting and controls with a focus on AP, GL and FA
- Capital Expenditure Tracking & FA Register
- Weekly T&E reimbursement; T&E audit and verification (e-Portal)
- Ad-hoc payment requests
- Miscellaneous Billing
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet schedules
- Quarterly GST preparation and submission
- Work on ad hoc requests
- Degree with at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Self-starter and strong teamwork
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel - Vlookup and Pivot Table
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Location: Little India
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Working Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: 6 months
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796