2 Year Contract (*6 day work week/ 60 working hours)
Reporting to Greenfield SHE Manager, the incumbent will support implementation and oversight of Greenfield EPC contractor's program. Coordinates field assessment activities by area with Construction Field Engineers and Projects Safety Field Assessment Team.
- Ensure establishment and proper implementation of work processes at the site level as stipulated in the Project Safety Plan and the Project Security Plan
- Monitor, investigate, identify, and resolve site level SSHE issues, evaluate metrics, and provide weekly / monthly reports to responsible line management, Project Team SSHE Team, and Function, as required
- Work with company and contractor"s site management and Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) organizations to implement project specific site safety programs
- Advise site Project Team (company, contractor, and subcontractors) of company, contractor, and local authorities" safety requirements, regulations, expectations, and best practices
- Conduct periodic safety inspections / assessments onsite and at key offsite subcontractor locations in accordance with established project and site safety plans or as requested by Project Team members
- Organize and coordinate SSHE training program
- Prepare / provide a safety induction briefing to new team members and visitors to site
- Provide regular feedback to (Senior) Project Safety Advisor / Functional Manager / SSHE Manager
- Organize and participate in investigations and follow-up of incidents, including development of remedial action plans
- To provide other services by the SSHE Function, Project Leadership Team, and / or (Senior) Project Safety Advisor
* Minimum 8 years + in project construction execution roles required (including some prior oil & gas experience)
* Knowledge of security processes and procedures
* Willingness to travel / live away from home for extended time periods
* Must be fit for duty for a construction field environment (examples include uneven, unpaved walking surfaces, large structures that are accessible only via ladders or stairs, standing for extended time periods, climbing, bending, walking, reaching, and other physical demands)
* Ability to work in harsh environments (examples include temperature and / or humidity extremes, remote locations with limited amenities) with changing priorities
* Proficient in use of computers and programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
* Preferably a college level education or equivalent
Please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259