- Ensure Compliance with all applicable federal and state health, safety regulations
- Participate in Safety & Health administration inspections and identify safety measures
- Evaulate safety program
- Regulatory compliance and audit oversight
- conduct employee orientation and OSHA
- Other Ad hoc safety admin role assigned by the Dept manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): safety and health management, MS Office.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894