- Assist and Support the WSH Officer or Manager in managing the Workplace Safety and Health issues for the factory environment.
- Inspect and Report to company regularly for any safety incident or accident.
- Responsible for Investigating, Analyzing and Determining the cause of any Incident, Accident or Dangerous occurence at the workplace.
- Conduct the Safety Inspections regularly to ensure all site activities are followed the MOM Safety requirements and the employees are complied with the safety regulations.
- Ensure the implementation of Company workplace safety management system and enforce to the WSH Supervisors on site.
- Prepare necessary documents or reports as requested.
- Review and conduct the Emergency Response & Crisis Management Plans to ensure the effectiveness.
- Degree in HSSE related subject, Engineering, Science and equavalent qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Possess the knowledge in HSSE regulations.
- Good report writing skills and positive work attitude.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327