- Monitor and inspect work sites to ensure that safe work practices are carried out in all work operations and compliant with the WSH Act requirements, standards, and practices.
- Ensure continuous improvement by conducting and coordinating safety awareness training, programs, and initiatives.
- Perform risk assessment, safety procedures and rectifying any gaps to ensure full compliance with the statutory requirements.
- Manage and maintain site safety and environmental reports and records.
- Assist in incident investigation and recommend corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Manage site safety and environmental issues.
- Ad-hoc duties
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Safety and Environmental as Workplace Safety & Health Coordinator.
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in WSH or equivalent Training
- Work at Height Assessor Certificate or equivalent Training
- Knowledgeable in Singapore Safety and Health Legislations and Regulations
- Able to perform night duty or overtime if required
- LTA worksite experience
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551