- Recommend penalties and improvement for Subcontractors on non-compliance to QA/EHS requirements;
- Ensure compliance to EHS requirements;
- Provide leadership for site inspection and meeting on QEHS matters;
- Carry out periodic review of QEHS system to improve implementation to suit company QEHS requirements;
- Support site with latest update on statutory rules, regulations, standards, code of practice and procedures;
- Raise awareness on QEHS matters through training and education.
- Monitor corrective actions and process improvement.
- Degree in Engineering/Building or other related discipline
- Specialist Diploma in WSH or Safety Officer Training Course (SOTC).
- 8 to 10 years' experience in work & safety & health.
- Internal Auditor Training in ISO 9001/ ISO 45001/ISO 1400
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412