- Performs work in select areas of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with the organization's SHEQ standards and with federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of programs, systems, and procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community.
- Monitors and prevents chemical, physical and biological hazards and diseases that could be present in the work area.
- Investigates accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards or uncomfortable conditions in the workplace.
- Recommends improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to minimize the hazardous potential.
- Assists in developing / delivering employee training, emergency preparedness and quality assurance programs.
- Provides safety performance measures.
- Conducts root cause analyses.
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental, Health or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior experience within the Maritime / Oil & Gas industries will be highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with environmental and safety related certifications e.g., ISO14k, 24k..etc including ISO9k will be highly advantageous.
- Comfortable in travelling to Jurong Island (company shuttle bus provided at J.E MRT).
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080