Safety, Security, Health, and Environmental Coordinator (Oil&Gas)
6 Days Work
Location : Benoi
Company Transport Provided
Industry : Oil & Gas
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies. They are actively looking for Safety, Security, Health, and Environmental Coordinator to join their operations.
- Observes, participates, supports and intervenes in the General Contractors Safety Processes and executes Safety Programs which are in whole or part the responsibility of the Project Team, including OIMS and LPS.
Observation & Intervention
- Observes site works and activities and provides guidance and intervention on SSHE related matters.
- Observes site works and activities and flags potential construction or coordination issues to construction supervisors.
- Observes and verifies key General Contractor SSHE processes such as Safety Meetings & Attendance.
- Verbally advises relevant personnel of issues identified and logs them and recommendations to prevent re-occurrence.
- Tracks status of recommendations to prevent re-occurrence and supports closeout of recommendations.
- Performs Verification and Validation on previously closed recommendations to ensure that recommendations are fully implemented and remain effective.
- Develops and maintains Checklist to enhance and document the SSHE observation process.
Loss Prevention System
- Observes and supports General Contractor LPS training programs.
- Observes and supports General Contractor implementation of all aspects of LPS.
- Completes Loss Prevention Observation and supports Project Team LPS Implementation.
Training and Development
- Observes and supports General Contractor technical training programs.
- Observes and supports General Contractor implementation of all aspects of technical training programs.
- Participates in "Buddy System" with Project Team Members to enhance knowledge and understanding.
- Participates in formal SSHE and technical training to enhance knowledge and understanding.
- Maintains technical knowledge of contractual obligations of all parties involved in the project.
- Experience in Construction Safety-related positions (previous experience within the group is ideal)
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579