- Opportunity with Global SGX listed company in the west
- Transportation provided
- Up to $3600 with allowances
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of Workplace Safety & Health and Environmental Management systems at work sites.
- Conduct regular WSH inspection and follow-up actions to ensure safety compliance.
- Attend site safety meeting and troubleshoot site HSSE issues.
- Liaise closely with site operations staff and Project Managers on all Workplace Safety and Health issues.
- Coordinate and conduct safety briefing/ training.
- Conduction routine systematic safety meeting/ audit/ inspection
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Certificate in WSH (level B) / Safety Coordinator Trade certificate.
- Transport pick up- Jurong East, Boon Lay , Bukit Batok
- 5 days
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977