Our client is a leading MNC with strong global presence in the consumer electronics and network connectivity devices space. Due to continued expansion, this is an exciting opportunity to join them in a leadership role as a Sales Account Manager. You will be responsible for driving and achieving the sales and profitability goals set by the Company for Singapore market.
- Build and execute an effective business plan to grow market presence
- Maintain existing sales accounts and build new partner relationships
- Identify opportunities that result in profitable business growth
- Maintain high level of customer retention and loyalty with excellent account management skills
- Build and drive sales pipeline activities, ensuring targets are met
- Represent company's entire portfolio and be a brand ambassador
- Maintain strong network with IT business partners and distributor partners
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to ensure KPIs are met
- At least 5 years' experience in I.T. channel sales or marketing in Singapore market, preferably with experience selling networking products.
- Experience in developing and managing direct distributors and multiple indirect channel partners (Retailers, Resellers, Value-added Resellers, System Integrators Telco and ISPs).
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas and business objectives with strong financial management.
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and fast changing marketplace
- Excellent oral and written communications with good presentation skills
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915