Sales Account Manager (Oil/Gas/Petrochemical)/ Changi (Permanent)
Drive the organization to reach a profitable sales growth within targeted Key Distributors / Channels. Preserve the existing business within key accounts and generating new business. Create credibility, build strong, lasting client relationships and earn the client's trust.
- Establish strong strategic partnership with Key Distributors/Channels, leading to the positioning of Honeywell Industrial Safety products as first choice for Gas Detection
- Measure current sales within Key Accounts and develop action plans to increase sales revenue
- Responsible for building and implementing key account plan (business potential, contact lists, competition, value proposition and action plan).
- Manage getting the right resources to support the key account plan.
- Lead complex contract negotiation (three parties, pan European account)
- Build strong relationships with the decision makers within the key account, create and identify business opportunities
- Engage with internal resources (e.g. Product Sales Specialist) to win product or solution specific opportunities
- Identify and target Channels / Distributors which will provide sales opportunities
- Understand and communicate industry trends (safety standard, change of technology…), competitive strategies and product technologies.
- Provide input for the annual operating plan (AOP) and the long-term business plan (LTBP).
- Provide data to support monthly product forecasting process.
- Reach sales and profitability targets for each line of business for the targeted large accounts.
- Lead presentations, proposals and plans as necessary.
- Detect cross selling opportunities within Honeywell business groups
- University degree in business administration OR commercial/technical education
- Min. 5 years of B2B customer-facing outside sales experience, selling to distributors / sales of products through the indirect sales channels
- Good understanding of how to manage distributor relationships to ensure a profitable collaboration
- Industrial sales experience in Oil/Gas/Petrochemical
- Experience with Hazardous Environment and Confined Space Entry
- Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety requirements
Please send your resume to me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824