We are looking to hire a sales and account management team lead for one of our clients within the HR services and technology space.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Setting the right business direction for solutions sales, through a consultative and cross-selling approach, to meet business goals. This includes: building relationships with qualified leads; stakeholder management; solution specification (business); forecasting and pipeline management; team management.
- Effectively collaborating with technology and marketing to develop and position new products or features within the market, and through market analysis.
- Solutions team's success: through guidance and performance management.
- Organization-wide project participation.
Requirements for the role:
- Diploma/Degree in relevant fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in consultative sales and account management, with 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of CRM and IT tools (MS Excel).
- Proven analytical and communication skills to win businesses.
- Prior regional (SEA) experience will be advantageous.
Interested candidates may click on "APPLY NOW" with their latest CVs or, write in to email@example.com
Siti Suhara Binte Kames, R1548454
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454