- Provide product, service or devices technical information to answer the client's inquiries.
- Liaise within the dental industry and participate in the trade shows, industry conventions, dental conference and exhibitions.
- Develop and maintain the partnerships with clients establishing themselves as trusted consultant at all levels.
- Track account sales and provide accurate forecast (Sales, penetration rates and market share).
- Establish the rapport with all levels for both internal & external stakeholders.
- Provide timely support and guidance for service implementation and service improvement at clients.
- Diploma in Chemistry, Life Science Biotechnology, or any related discipline.
- Possess related experience in Dental Sales, Medical Sales and healthcare.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, customer service skills and planning skills.
- Confident, Positive attitude and good in time management, multi-task and prioritize work.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327