- Collaborate with a technically proficient and research-driven organization.
- Enjoy excellent employee benefits and a transparent career development path.
- Experience job stability, fostering long-term career growth.
- Execute direct sales and sales channel activities in the Asia Region.
- Identify, expand, and nurture the company's market presence.
- Cultivate and maintain good relationships with both existing and potential customers and partners.
- Execute critical sales functions, including product presentations, demonstrations, and creating custom quotations for customers.
- Keep Project Forecasts consistently up to date.
- Diploma or higher degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Optical or related Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in engineering-related sales, or mid-career transitioners, the technical training will be provided.
- Proficiency in measurement technologies for vibration (e.g., vibrometer, LDV, LSV) and/or surface topography.
- Comfortable working with intricate, configurable products and collaborating with research centers or higher education institutes.
- Willingness to engage in overseas travel at short notice, primarily within Asia.
- Good communication skills, a keen ear for listening, and a deep passion for technology.
If you are interested in this opportunity, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary expectation and notice period to find out more about this position.
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765