- Drive manufacturing solutions sales business within the public sector in Singapore.
- Responsible for account planning and sales strategies.
- Hunt for new opportunities and grow the business from installed base.
- Collaborate with pre-sales / Delivery team, to position right solutions to meet customer's needs.
- Bid management and proposal preparation for sales opportunities.
- Create and agree annual business strategy for each key stake holders by developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive relationship.
- Degree in Business or related fields. MBA will be a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience within the Heavy Industries industry.
- Proven track record of working with government agencies.
- Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environment
- Be good at adaptability, maintains effectiveness in and with changing surroundings, responsibilities, and people.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080