- Expand business cooperation with key target customers, develop and maintain long-term strategic cooperative relationship, and achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for cooperation planning, work path and target strategy of institutional customers, interact and cooperate with solutions and delivery resources in the company to achieve sales targets.
- Operate the ecosystem, convey the industry value of the company and improve the business opportunity reserve through market coverage, partnership and organizing market activities.
- Demonstrate experience with a successful track record in managing accounts, building partnership relationships, and driving revenues.
- Key support to help set-up and expand the office in Singapore
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, or Fintech industry.
- Prior experience in financial services, digital assets and cyber security will be advantageous.
- Possess deep understanding of the complexity and challenges of financial markets and crypto ecosystems, and have a strong curiosity and intellectual curiosity about blockchain and digital asset ecosystems.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little instruction and able to cope with a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080