- Take on the responsibility of expanding and cultivating partner networks, with the aim of boosting sales through these collaborative channels..
- Be the primary business contact for partners and clients.
- Achieve or exceed sales and performance targets.
- Service existing accounts. Identify, recruit, and develop new partners. Work closely with internal teams.
- Manage internal technical/ solution consultants, customer service representative and external vendor resource to support sales/ account expansion efforts.
- Provide support to partner through training, visits, demo, product information, or tender bill of materials (BOM) and quotes.
- Provide periodic sales forecast & business progress report.
- Develop & maintain a good knowledge of product, competitors, and market landscape.
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads.
- Find and maintain prospective clients.
- Clearly present & articulate product/ service features and benefits to existing and new clients via meeting, training, workshop, and webinar.
- Provide general technical support to clients.
- Coordinate with vendor team and provide the resolution to client's inquiries & problems.
- Identify client needs and support with product demo & recommendations.
- Diploma or above in InfoComm Technology, Network Engineering, or any other related field
- At least 2 years of presales / sales engineering / support experience in networking, enterprise data storage, IoT, or relevant field.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads
- Prior experience in B2B sales from distributor background will be viewed favorably
Basic Up $5500 + Variable Bonus + Transport Allowance + Commission
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412