- Manage existing distributors and develop new accounts.
- Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers and contractors to offer full range of low voltage Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products.
- Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors and OEMs.
- Conduct regular trainings, seminars and visit to targeted customers and partners.
- Prepare quotations, negotiate and secure sales.
- Other duties include developing marketing strategies and activities, analysing market trend and competitive advantage and etc.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
- Minimum 2 - 3 years working experience in sales and marketing of Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products
- Good knowledge of local panel manufacturers, contractors, distributors market information and M&E services
- Familiar in local building and industrial segments
- Experience in managing key accounts or channel partners
- Have good relationship and network with consultants, contractors and distributors would be added advantage
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915