- Prepare and deliver technical presentations, explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- Prepare quotations, understanding technical specification, design intents and schematics in ELV Systems.
- Delegate project requirements and effectively direct Technical team.
- Co-ordinate Sales enquiries and delivery items.
- Follow-up with projects and co-ordinations to a conclusive resolve.
- Secure and renew orders.
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- Recommend improved products and solution for value added service and sales.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Electronics/Communication/Security
- Min 2 - 5 years' working experience in ELV and Security sales engineering
- Knowledge of Extra Low Voltage Systems like PA system, CCTV, Audio Visual, Nurse Call Systems, IP enabled technologies, and related areas
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915