- Being responsible for building and maintaining excellent personal relationships with existing & new end users.
- Expanding market share of the company at existing clients by providing excellent service, and convincing technical arguments e.g. technical presentations, product demonstrations.
- Providing technical support to clients and conducting technical seminars and training to clients.
- Identify and promote products & solutions into end users that are using competition products.
- Attending trade shows and marketing events.
- Other daily tasks assigned by Sales manager.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience within the Engineering / Manufacturing industries.
- Prior experience in Safety Equipment / Products will be advantageous.
- Regional travelling might be required for work as and when necessary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working Location: Near Macpherson MRT.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080