- Handle sales enquiries from clients, preparation of offers and negotiation of contract.
- Generate sales via installed base white space analysis. (Spare Parts and trainings)
- Follow up with clients on the submitted offers
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Work closely with operations team to identify new sales leads.
- Sales forecasting every month and execute the sales plan to achieve bookings commitment for the month, quarter and year.
- Create new business opportunities within existing clients
- Formulate positioning & pricing strategy within organization to win business
- Min. Diploma qualification
- Travels for client visiting required (site visits)
- Knowledge and working experience in flow measurement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested Candidates please click APPLY or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified
Xylon Chian Wei Ren License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1984287