- To execute sales strategies to deliver performance metrics set forth and improves perception of coverage.
- To develop a pipeline of opportunities through cold calling and other lead generation efforts, and manage a complex end-to-end sales process to deliver acquisition targets.
- To ensure smooth execution of the merchant on boarding process, this includes ensuring that the accounts you acquired are successfully set up and enabled with active transactions
- To deliver warm acceptance by ensuring acceptance materials are delivered and displayed.
- To adhere to the ROE and processes set forth by the Strategic Alliance Manager..
- Support and execute any activities related to driving perception of coverage.
- Minimum 2 years of corporate sales experience with proven track records
- Team player who has exceptional presentation skills, time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines.
- Self-motivated with abilities in influencing/negotiating with customers.
- Proven high achievement and ability to drive results.
- Proven effective conflict resolution and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940