Who is our client?
Our client is a leading Multinational Financial Services Corporation and Ranks 10th on Fortune's List of 100 Best Companies to Work For.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living.
What is your role?
- The primary role of a Tele Sales is to promote client's product targeting small to medium enterprise segment.
- This role is responsible for developing a pipeline of opportunities through cold calling and other lead generation
- This role is required to build and leverage relationships with clients and key business partners to generate leads and client referrals
Support to help you achieve your goals:
- Tactical incentive to clients to drive sales
- Leverage on company's yearlong marketing programs for clients to boost your sales
- Regular training, coaching and feedback with your leader
- Leaders and Mentors accompany you for your initial meeting with companies to present our proposal
What you enjoy:
- Lucrative Commission payouts…Work Hard and Smart and top performers can take home a lucrative commission payout
- Exciting training and coaching for your career growth
- Tele sales in B2C or B2B and Comfortable with cold calling
- Fast learner to understand the product benefits but also the competitive landscape
- Discipline to flow market/ company rules & regulations
- Positive attitude to handle rejection
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Communication & Negotiation skills
- High energy levels & Self-motivation
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374