- Identify sales leads and convert leads to sustainable sales.
- Initiate and improve customer relations via customer interaction with focus on customers visit and potential customers.
- Responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales.
- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services.
- Provide quality vendor service support, including handling requests and enquiries from vendors and suppliers and investigating live operations issue.
- Achieving the sales objectives, target set by the company.
- Diploma in Construction / Architecture or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in a sales environment. (Hunter)
- Experienced in taking site measurements and liaising with architects, contractors and factories.
- Comfortable in managing multiple projects with main contractors both locally and regionally.
- Transport allowance will be provided for candidates with own motorbikes / vehicles.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in working 5.5 days (alternate Saturdays).
- Working Location: Bukit Batok area.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080