- Global MNC (FMCG Industry)
- Contractual + Variable Bonus
- Attractive Benefits
- Transport Allowances Provided
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Present sales, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Handle order processing, invoice, filing and control Sales/Purchase/Inventory
- Liaise with customer/suppliers/freight forwarder on goods delivery arrangement and control inventory
- Present the product portfolio during sales meetings and events
- Event planning, execution and assessment within the budget and achieve qualitative and quantitative KPIs product portfolio during sales meetings and events
- Handle any other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned by superior: Event planning, design and production within time limits.
- Assist in invoice/billing settlement from external parties with Finance and Accounting department
- Oversee a company's online sales and generating sales through the internet
- Manage the operation of company's online shop; including the supervision of order receiving/ processing/ delivery/ customer service.
- Planning of annual marketing plan with using Sales Promotion Agency and implement marketing activity.
- Diploma/ Degree holder
- 2 -3 years of work experience as a sales executive or manager at the consumer goods distributors/retailers procurement /Sales dep. FMCG manufacturers
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative
- Strong business sense and industry expertise within FMCG/ retailer/ trading
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915