- Responsible for sales of commodity products to local and regional customer from multiple origins.
- Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit or call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Attend to sales and technical enquiries, prepare sales presentation and quotations.
- Preparing monthly and annual sales forecast, budget and analysis.
- This position is accountable to generate profitable sales by maintaining and developing new account to achieve aggressive business plan.
- Degree in Business/Logistics or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in a sales environment.
- Prior experience within a Meat & Food Processing environment will be highly advantageous.
- Able to work independently and takes initiatives.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080