- To execute sales strategies to deliver performance metrics set forth and improves perception of coverage.
- To develop a pipeline of opportunities through cold calling and other lead generation efforts, and manage a complex end-to-end sales process to deliver acquisition targets.
- To ensure smooth execution of the merchant on boarding process, this includes ensuring that the accounts you acquired are successfully set up and enabled with active transactions
- To deliver warm acceptance by ensuring that company's acceptance materials are delivered and displayed.
- To adhere to the ROE and processes set forth by the Strategic Alliance Manager.
- Support and execute any activities related to driving perception of coverage.
- Minimum 3 years of corporate/business Sales with proven sales record, preferably in the acquiring space.
- Minimum of Diploma certification is required.
- Knowledge of merchant operations and systems are distinct advantages.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374