The In-Source Sales Agent (ISA) is responsible for the acquisition of new merchant accounts which involves all aspects of acquisition, account activation and development of new merchant accounts in the Singapore market.
This is sales acquisition role and carries the responsibility in delivering acquisition targets, improves perception of coverage and ensure warm welcome acceptance.
- To execute sales strategies to deliver performance metrics set forth and improves perception of coverage.
- To develop a pipeline of opportunities through cold calling and other lead generation efforts, and manage a complex end-to-end sales process to deliver acquisition targets.
- To ensure smooth execution of the merchant on boarding process, this includes ensuring that the accounts you acquired are successfully set up and enabled with active transactions
- Optimize existing CRM capabilities like Merchant force, MIRA, SMART systems to create visibility on the pipeline, wins and targets achievement.
- Support and execute any activities related to driving perception of coverage.
- Minimum 3 years of corporate/business Sales with proven sales record, preferably in the acquiring space.
- Team player who has exceptional presentation skills, time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines
- Proven high achievement and ability to drive results
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM applications, preferably, Salesforce.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955