- Develop Business Opportunities, pipelines which lead to sales closure and achieve monthly sales targets.
- Canvassing for new accounts
- Perform pre and post sales activities
- Attend to customers' problems and needs
- Propose solutions and conduct product demonstrations
- Follow up on rental and TSG expiry matters
- Collection of payment
- Proper documentation and follow-up on aftersales services
- Weekly meeting to discuss problems and market situation and develop solutions to counter problems encountered
- Submit sales forecast and failure report
- Update activities in CRM programme
- Distribute mailers
- Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in Sales.
- Prior experience working within the IT Automation industry will be advantageous.
- Comfortable in travelling to Teban Gardens.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be higly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Remuneration package will include transport & mobile allowances, sales incentives and variable bonuses.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080