Responsible in achieving sales and margin targets for the global accounts assigned. You will be work closely with customer to derive solution based strategy addressing their pain points in operations or commercial area.The candidate must focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables.
- Manage team members gearing them towards achieving the Topline and bottom line IOP.
- Participate in sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the company philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Achieve sales targets by building and establishing long-term relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Formulate and implement effective strategies to grow key accounts in the market segment assigned.
- Provide supervision and guidance to team members in problem solving.
- Utilize data sources to analyze and capitalize on account opportunities with the greatest ROI; communicate key competitive activities, trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently with respect to expense guidelines.
- Work closely with Operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure of OOS cases and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree in Life Science, Biotechnology.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205