- Maximize return on the organization's investment of aluminium resources by developing, selling and servicing customers.
- Identify new markets and applications, promote new products, develop and communicate market intelligence.
- Identify and pursue new customers for aluminium sales in SEA/APAC region.
- Coordinate with sales team to grow aluminium sales at current customers.
- Work with sales and product management team to develop stock aluminium inventory.
- Work with product management team to develop aluminium mill relationships.
- Advise management and operations on ways to improve aluminium processing handling.
- Daily communication with direct buying accounts and prospects.
- Forecast sales for assigned customers in kgs & dollars.
- Forecast mill allocations for general inventory.
- Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of relevant experience within the Metal Trading / Distribution industries.
- Prior experience in handling Aluminium Sales will be highly advantageous.
- Good communication skills written and verbal.
- High level of commercial acumen, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080