This position is responsible for increasing the organization's market share and presence in the Asia region by proactively selling professional audio products like microphones, professional headphones, studio recording products and wireless systems to distributors. The candidate will maintain and strengthen relationships with existing distributors, expand network, provide expertise to help distributors overcome challenges proactively, manage price and contract negotiations. The candidate will be responsible for meeting and exceeding territory and sub-regional sales objectives as well as assigned KPIs.
- Tap into sales potential through presence at relevant distributors' events like trade-fairs, sales or customer events etc.
- Develop distributors' acquisition and expansion strategy.
- Act as main point of contact and proactively sell products and solutions to distributors.
- Plan and execute sales plans in line with Corporate's strategy.
- Conduct all negotiation activities with distributors e.g. yearly negotiations and temporary discounts.
- Be the subject matter expert and help to build the product knowledge of distributors.
- Analyze needs and outline business potential for distributors e.g. inventory management, forecasts, promotional activities)
- Analyze market/competitors in the same business sector.
- Track and monitor order realization process supported by Technical Application Engineering/Internal Sales Support.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Prior experience within the Music / Audio / Consumer Electronics industries will be highly advantageous.
- Possess passion for audio products and has business acumen and track record in channel development.
- Possess understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080