- Be responsible for Sales in Singapore with focus on clinching deals with projects owners/developers directly. Secondary focus will be management of existing dealers.
- To assist the regional team in liaising with developers, architects and interior designers in Singapore for projects across Asia.
- Handle customers' enquiries and provide product information and relevant solutions.
- Be responsible for preparing and coordinating the sales and marketing budget and activities of the region under the instruction of reporting manager.
- Be responsible for achieving the sales budget in Singapore.
- Build reputation of excellence in all market sectors, developing both channels of Retails /Distributors and Contract/Projects.
- Maintain regular and effective communications with reporting manager and administrative direct reports, through weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and market analysis.
- Facilitate merchandising, sampling and education programs.
- Deliver professional sales and after sales service for total customer satisfaction.
- Diploma / Degree in Architecture / Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in Building Materials industry.
- Proven track record in sales of high-end buildings or decorative materials with relevant project owners, developers, contractors, landscapers, interior designers, and installers.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous working environment.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080