- Implementation of the group sales and distribution strategy for South East Asia, by developing localized strategic sales plans for each market.
- Identify new channels of distribution and new customers for increased penetration of the organization's range of products.
- Increase and improve ranging for products across all areas.
- Provide pricing recommendations for all products at both wholesale and retail level ensuring gross profit margins are maintained.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of strategy and planning while comparing sales results to goals and taking corrective action where necessary.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning for sales team
- Responsible for ensuring effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales staff.
- Proactively identify changes in the market, logistics issues and competitive pressures to develop and modify tactics and opportunities accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and annual sales forecasts in SEA.
- Provide sales planning for launch of new products.
- Provide monthly sales analysis reports on performance for management
- Analyse and report on sales data
- Negotiate ranging, trading terms and promotional program within Key Accounts and new business.
- Degree in Accountancy/Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Sales.
- Prior experience working in FMCG / Food Products will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent strategy development and planning, change management, problem solving and project management skills
- Highly organized in managing multiple tasks and able to prioritize important and/ or urgent matters
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080