- To access for sales opportunities and survey customer's requirements
- To work individually with mechanical fabrication background
- To measure and sketch drawing on site for fabrication and reverse engineering purposes.
- Engage in various trading, sales, and marketing activities to increase company's sales volume and profitability.
- Monitor and assist in the maintenance of inventory and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships.
- Coordinate with warehouse and customers on delivery of material
- Make sure timely payment received from clients.
- Nitec or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of related experience in sheet metal fabrication house, Semi-con or related industries.
- Preferably to have basic mechanical design concepts or basic mechanical related experience.
- Possess Class 3 driving License and own transportation.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327