- Acquisition of new clients and management of customer relationships.
- Lead conversion from numerous marketing channels.
- Creating a short- and long-term sales plan with the intention of achieving the given objectives.
- Consistently meet revenue goals in accordance with team / organizational goals.
- Actively looking for possibilities to upsell and cross-sell to existing customers.
- Obtaining referrals from the current clientele to widen the sales pipeline.
- Recognize customer needs and provide insights for improving the product portfolio based on interactions with and feedback from customers.
- Management and development of key and new accounts.
- Overseeing pre- to post-sales support activities while guaranteeing the greatest level of client satisfaction.
- Degree in Business / Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in sales within the Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical industries.
- Prior experience in selling equipment / instruments dealing with Bioscience / Material Science will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in managing and mentoring a team.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080