- Develop, review, and execute sales plan to generate new business with new accounts.
- Includes generate Sales Report (Call Report, Pipelines, Sales Forecast, Sales/market Analysis chart/report etc.)
- Provide quotation and submit proposal to customers on a timely basis.
- Review profitability of each customer account and develop plans to improve margins.
- Formulate sales strategy - collaborate in the setting & delivery of business plans to achieve sales and pipelines targets.
- Coordinate and lead all sales inquiries, tender and RFQ.
- Ensure that all customer issues relating to customer service, service recovery and credit control are coordinated.
- Prospecting and developing business across country and region.
- Analyse competition landscape, market trends and customers' expectations and plan for strategic and tactical actions.
- Min Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 years of working sales experience in Logistics & Supply Chain industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Possess hunter mentality, business sense and Logistics/Supply Chain industry expertise.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080