- Leads and achieves sales revenue targets for the company.
- Develop and achieve sales channel plans for Off-Premise Sales.
- Develops and manages the Sales channel customer contracts, trading terms, discounts, visibility, pricing.
- Develops and leads negotiations for key customer contracts.
- Maintains relationships and is the key contact for the key trade customers.
- Develops and nurtures private customer network relationships.
- Continually reviews and grows account base and optimizes account base to achieve required distribution in line with brand segmentation.
- Defines coverage and call cycle requirements for the team to ensure greatest impact and revenue outcomes.
- Ensure monthly and weekly reports are completed and on time as requested (e.g. performance tracking of promotions/ deals, sales, routing, activities).
- Supports reporting and reviews with brand principles for the channel.
- Keep up to date with market trends and identifies new opportunities for the business and the brands represented in the Singapore market.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within the Wine & Spirits industry.
- Prior experience in Off-Premise Sales will be highly advantageous.
- Proven track record in achieving business revenue and brand objectives.
- Able to have flexibility in time management (visiting of outlets after office hours, travelling etc.).
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in working for a start-up.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080