- To spearhead sales activities towards generating new accounts to increase revenue for the business unit and secondary process.
- Develop long-term customer satisfaction by managing and meeting their requirements.
- Build good customer relationships for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Understand and identify customers' product needs for plastics/ silicone rubber/ metal precision component parts.
- Aware of market trends and industry information
- Degree in any relevant qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in a relevant industry
- Able to build and maintain good customer relationship management.
- Experience in handling Commodity and Supply Chain decision makers.
- Knowledge of plastics injection and rubber components would be a plus
- Sales experience with international clients from Europe and Asia would be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915