▪ Plan and manage sales activities
▪ Develop presentations and campaigns
▪ Analyze data
▪ Connect with customers
▪ Result Responsibility
▪ Develop offers, negotiations and contract signing
▪ Follow-up of deliveries and contribute to high customer satisfaction
▪ Development of the regional sales team
▪ Regional responsibility for sales performance
▪ Regional responsibility for performance
* Japanese Proficiency is required as incumbent will be dealing with Japanese Speakign clients from Japan
* Outgoing relationship builder with good communication skills.
* Self-propelled and high working capacity.
* Distinguished communication skills.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to: Karen.Tan@manpower.com.sg
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726