- Own and achieve annual sales targets, understand industry-specific landscapes and trends
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers.
- Develop new markets and strengthen customer base
- Proactively develop existing accounts
- Develop cross-sale and upsell opportunities
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from identifying to developing and closing deals in order to meet sales targets on new and existing accounts.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure strategy alignment to achieve company objectives
- Prepare sales collateral and pitch proposals to potential and existing partners.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within a SaaS/enterprise software/cloud or call centre solution sales environment.
- Prior experience of working in start-ups will be highly advantageous.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and business heads
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080