- The Sales Manager has a specialized focus and deep business knowledge in the enterprise solution of internet of things (IOT), business intelligence and artificial intelligence.
- This Sales Manager is the key point of contact for all S.E.A enterprise customers in the organization's solution ecosystem. The post provides consulting and presales support to contribute towards successful conversion of prospects to customers, and engages customers for long term business partnership.
- Ability to develop new business and manage existing accounts
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, presales demo, marketing activities, leads follow up, business networking and partner relationships within but not limited to health care and critical logistic industries.
- Work closely with in house technical staff, relaying specific requirements from customers for designated projects
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions to improve customers' experience
- Possess knowledge and provide value added suggestions whenever discussing projects with clients
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in sales consulting with IT solution providers.
- Prior experience in handling Healthcare / Jewellery industries will be advantageous.
- Possess business/technical knowledge in Internet of Things (IOT), business intelligence, or artificial intelligence.
- Comfortable in travelling within the S.E.A region.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080