The Senior Sales Operation Manager will play a key leadership role in the organization's sales department, overseeing and driving the growth of the freight forwarding services. The ideal candidate will possess strategic vision, sales expertise, and ability to build and nurture high-performance sales teams which will be essential in achieving business objectives and maintaining excellent relationships with the organization's clients and partners.
- Business development strategy, assist the general manager in preparing the company's market research plan and carry out the organization's various business markets plan.
- Assist the General Manager in formulating sales strategies, and assist the general manager in developing, cultivate, maintain and evaluate the company's various sales Channels.
- Sales management: Organize relevant departments of the company to review customer orders and conduct business negotiations with customers.
- Lead the team to complete work performance indicators.
- Market analysis, forecasting, competitor intelligence collection and analysis, etc., to collect industry development information.
- Diploma / Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the Logistics industry.
- Prior experience in International Logistics Sales will be advantageous.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080