Work Location: Yishun
- Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales consulting to benefit customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Manages and coordinates the end-to-end customer experience (from order to installation) by applying broad knowledge of customer situations, company processes, local laws, financial requirements, and international compliance requirements related to customer sales contracts and product shipment
- Resolves customer service issues for complex, multi-country or multi-regional accounts. Acts as a liaison between customers and appropriate internal organizations such as sales, manufacturing, logistics and service delivery to resolve customer inquiries. Influences changes to production and/or shipping schedules and price changes.
- Determines and develops approaches to assignments
- Leads customer service projects requiring coordination with other functions
- Solves a broad range of customer service-related problems of varying scope and complexity
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551