Business Development/Sales Manager - IT Healthcare
This position is responsible for the Company relationship with a portfolio of strategic, complex healthcare, pharmaceutical and hospital accounts. The focus of the role is as the Account Manager responsible for driving profitable, sustainable growth in these accounts for The Company. The incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing an effective account plan based in-line with the regional account plan provided by the management in the company.
- Develops effective strategic account strategies in order to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Drive sales numbers through aggressive development of new opportunities, sales pursuits, including revenue, contracts signed, customer satisfaction and profitability
- Responsible for implementing the strategic account strategy to maximize new service opportunities while acting as the client advocate.
- Identifies, understands and leverages the political dynamics in the client organization and within The Company to effectively achieve your goals.
- Establishes position of business advisor as well as creating potential growth opportunities with client executives by demonstrating thought leadership and strategic thinking. Must be comfortable with consultative selling in large and complex deals
- Responsible for communicating and leveraging the value delivered to expand the client relationship and increase the business growth opportunities.
- Creates opportunities for selling unique, value-added solutions through the effective positioning of the full spectrum of the Company portfolio.
- Leads, motivates and inspires virtual teams to successfully execute client strategies and tactics to maximize sales effectiveness and increase win rates.
- Involved in product development/distribution, conduct of market research and implement market development plan in SEA/APAC
- Promote and conduct training of company products/services to both partners and customers
- Drive sales process end-to-end from prospecting, qualifying, initial presentations, proposals preparation, negotiations to closure in contracting and post-sales account servicing.
- Relevant degree qualification e.g. business, marketing, technology
- A proven track record in significant/complex consultative services-led sales engagements and multiparty negotiations with partners and clients
- 5+ years experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organizations
- Driven with keen interest to learn the products, including performing high level product presentation and demonstration
- Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues
- More than 5 years of experience with proven track records in sales and business development across different cultural settings, preferably in healthcare industry
- Demonstrates aptitude for innovation and appreciation of client business drivers
- Preference given to candidate with relevant work experience in digital healthcare (SaaS services + Medical wearable devices)
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205