- Assist in planning, coordinating, and monitoring of key strategic partnerships and projects.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, in project managing, including development of implementation plan and project timelines.
- Assist in the commercialization of strategic projects, including working with marketing and other internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including presentation, briefings, requirements, and reports.
- Conduct research including data analysis to support business case and project use cases.
- Assist in coordinating marketing effort and outreach to achieve sustainability KPIs.
- Diploma or Degree in Business
- With more 2 or more years of sales background
- Result orientated and can drive business outcomes.
- Good communication skill with excellent stakeholder management and coordination.
- Process-oriented and attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in a dynamic work environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team squad and be extremely organized with good time management skills.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160